Welcome to BurnCase 3D
Exact documentation is the basis for comparable medical and scientific studies. The postulated requirements of medical institutions for documentation and accuracy absorb a lot of time and work of surgeons.
BurnCase 3D is a software system that is able to simplify and improve diagnosis, medical treatment and documentation of human burn injuries.
- Simplification and improvement of diagnosis and treatment of burns
- Exact 3D burned surface area determination
- Automated generation of scores (ABSI, ICD10, OPS)
- Reduction of documentation work-load
- Basis for coverage of service effort, costs and accounting
- Establishment of a new standard for exactness, accessibility and comparability
- Improvement of inter-institutional collaboration
- Integrative documentation of diagnoses, digital imaging, surgical procedures, dressing and nursing
- HL7 compliant interface for patient data exchange (new)
- False color tracing from depth determination systems like CS-CAM or LDI (new)
- NTRACS compatible XML export (new)
Proportionally correct 3D Models of pediatric patients
Enhanced ability to deal with proportion changes on wound sizes